Top 10 views not to be missed
- Visit the postcard-perfect Church of the Good Shepherd on the shores of Lake Tekapo – its altar window frames an amazing view of the Southern Alps.
- Ride the gondola 450m (1,476 ft) above Queenstown to Bob’s Peak to enjoy views of Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding mountains. Get down the fast way – take the luge (a short raised toboggan).
- If you’re roaming the Coromandel, save some energy for the Pauanui Mountain Walking Track - it leads to panoramic views over the Bay of Plenty.
- White Island, off the coast near Whakatane, is one of the most interesting active volcanoes in the world. The best view is from above, in a helicopter.
- Te Mata Peak in the Hawkes Bay towers 400 metres (1,312 ft) above sea level and offers gob-smacking views of the Ruahine, Kaweka and Maungaharuru ranges.
- While in Wellington, stroll from the city to Oriental Bay then hike up through the green belt to the summit of Mt Victoria for a 360-degree view of Wellington.
- Walk to the summit of Rangitoto Island and look across to the buzzing expanse of Auckland City. The alien landscape of this black lava volcano is softened by beautiful Pohutukawa forest and flittering fantails.
- Witness the weirdness of the Punakaiki Pancake Rocks and blowholes on the West Coast. The blowholes operate at high tide and are best on a blustery day.
- Glide up the Christchurch Gondola for massive views of Christchurch, the Canterbury Plains, Banks Peninsula and Lyttelton Harbor.
- In winter or summer you can climb aboard a chairlift at Whakapapa skifield on Mount Ruapehu (a live volcano) and be carried up to one of New Zealand’s biggest, boldest views.
1:46 pm • 26 April 2014
spend the last few hours editing an image to order a customized tote bag
1:12 am • 24 April 2014
gna draw this on a tote bag during my holidays
11:38 pm • 23 April 2014 • 289 notes
Mimi spying at me behind my chair
8:44 pm • 23 April 2014
Discovered how to use Tao bao during study break is like…….
7:00 pm • 21 April 2014
- cherries yoghurt
- golden kiwi
- apples, oranges
- coconut jelly
- vanhouten chocolates (raisins! assorted!)
- tom yum seaweed
- yupi burger gummy
- salad, eggs, hotdog, ham, wrap
- green tea
- potong ice cream
- sushi for dinner ^-^
2:58 pm • 18 April 2014 • 1 note
To do tonight
- run - print stats review exercise, visa forms - pay for rainforest romper - minimize words for stats project - find papers for social psych
- review stats
- buy fruits and snacks for study week brunch and grocery shopping with my family ^^
7:37 pm • 17 April 2014